Meal Prep Frequently Asked Questions
1. Q - How much can I customize?
A - Currently you can find all available customization under each meal option.
2. Q - How often will the menu rotate?
A- We will change options on the menu monthly.
3. Q - What does the customer get for a weekly commitment?
A - If you order at least 3 meals a week you can get a weekly 10% coupon. You can also get a punch card to get one free meal after purchasing nine.
4. Q - What is a partner code?
A - We will partner with other local businesses and provide special codes for that collaboration. More info to come soon.
5. Q - Is the menu mix & match?
A - Yes you can mix and match between dietary restrictions and sides.
6. Q - Are the side food options interchangable?
A - Yes all the side options are available for any meal. Please look closely at the description if you have strict dietary needs.
7. Q - Will there be a family plan?
A - Currently we do not have any family plans.
8. Q - What is the delivery charge?
A - We charge a flat rate of $3 per delivery for up to 15 mile radius of 80011. Drivers receive 100% of their tips so we encourage tipping.
9. Q - What is the delivery process?
A - Our deliveries are currently done on Saturday - Monday. Times will be based on our availability and starting at 1pm every day. This is subject to change and we reserve the right to change your delivery time.
10. Q - Where can I find the calorie count?
A- You can find all calorie and nutrition info on our calorie tab under the meal prep section.
11. Q - How does Bria's Italian Fusion ensure quality?
A - We use the best available ingredients and we prioritize the quickest delivery & pickup to ensure the food stays as fresh as possible.
12. Q - When are the meals prepared by Bria's Italian Fusion?
A - We cook all our meals on Saturday and Sunday based on weekly orders.
13. Q - Will you ever have raw meals for purchase?
A - At this time due to safety, sanitation, and legality we do not offer raw meals.
14. Q - How does the punch card discount work?
A - With your first order you will receive a physical punch card. Each order after you will get that card punched. Once you reach 9 meals you will get a paper with a code in your order for 1 meal free with your next order and a new punch card. Restrictions apply.
15. Q - How do you ensure proper meal box sanitation?
A - We use the best grade sanitizer and do a three step cleaning & sanitation process.
16. Q - What is the delivery date & time?
A - We deliver Saturday - Monday starting at 1pm. Our latest delivery will be 6pm.
17. Q - Will you have sample boxes available for purchase?
A - Currently sample boxes are reserved for big orders of at least 10 boxes. Email us to set-up your sample box order.
18. Q - How do I become a business partner?
A- We love partnering with local businesses. If you think you would be a good match email us at
19. Q - How do I become a subscribed member?
A - Go to our website, click the Login button on the top left. Follow the steps.
20. Q - How do I get fast checkout for orders?
A - On the main meal prep page click the icon button on the top left corner and sign-in with Facebook. This will remember your orders, and save your preferences. No spam or sharing your personal information will happen.